ON SALE UNTILL APRILL 22ND 2019 (BACK ORDER AVAILABLE)
BFSIII AR-S1-AR Platform-Straight Trigger Description
The Binary Firing System Gen3 (BFSIII) is a 3-position trigger. In position 3 it fires one round on pull and one round on release, making it the fastest semi-automatic trigger on the market. This trigger is ideal for both tactical and competition use. The BFSIII provides greatly reduced split times between rounds, allowing for tighter groups.
- Release round can be canceled by simply moving our Patent Pending selector out of Binary mode while holding the trigger back
- Easy to install * Smooth trigger pull: 4.5 lbs, +/- 0.5 lbs
- Positive reset on release phase
- Enhanced buffer springs for optimal flexibility
- Works in most AR platforms and calibers including 5.56mm NATO, .308 Winchester, .300 AAC Blackout, 9mm, Rimfire, and etc....
- Compatible with any BCG
- Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters and recreational enthusiasts
- Position 1: Safe Will Not Fire
- Position 2: Semi Fires 1 Round Per Pull
- Position 3: Binary: Fires 1 Round on Pull and 1 Round on Release
- Works in every AR application: Ar10, AR15, MPX, etc.
- Works in the F17 series in .17 WSM without modification.
- Works on .22LR uppers without modification.
- Works on 9mm uppers without modification.
- This cannot ship to the following states: California, Washington DC, Iowa, North Dakota, New York, New Jersey, and Washington