– Digital modes have a 1lb. trigger with mechanical feedback completely eliminated (mil-spec break in order to fire the weapon is still present, but is simply not felt by the shooter when the DigiTrigger is enabled).
-Mechanical mode has a single stage trigger with mil-spec trigger pull weight (at least 5.5 lbs. and not exceeding 8.5 lbs.).
– Fire control components are 8620HMN steel cast, precision machined, heat-treated and finished to meet or exceed mil-specs.
– Digital modes of operation require one 9Volt battery (1000+ shots after break in period).
– DigiTrigger electronic components are rated for at least 1 million firing cycles.
– DigiTrigger complements the mechanical trigger group; it DOES NOT replace it with one that requires a battery.
– DigiTriggers are for recreational/commercial use only, and are not intended for military/defense applications (these and LE versions coming soon).
– DigiTrigger was engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
– System has multiple patents, and many more pending.
Digital Trigger Technologies, LLC does not sell or ship to the following states:
- Washington, D.C.
- North Dakota
- New Jersey
- New York
Digital Trigger Technologies, LLC abides by all local, state, and federal restrictions in regards to the sale and shipment of items.
DigiTrigger 1.2 operational modes include:
- • Safe (weapon is mechanically/digitally disabled)
- • Mechanical Semi-Auto (no battery required)
- • Digital Semi-Auto (default mode)
- • Digital Pull/Release (press PR button to disable/enable)
- • Grip Safety Disabled Mode (press SR button to disable/enable)
While we recommend our FREE factory installation, customers wanting to perform their own installs are welcome to do so. Please read the complete install guide before deciding. (link below)
DigiTrigger Installation Guide